Saturday, June 9, 2018

JStreet, with Soros and Iranian funding, created by obama to undermine Israel

JStreet, with Soros and Iranian funding, created by obama to undermine Israel

1. J Street has numerous anti-Israel, foreign and Muslim donors – and lies about this. For years, J Street falsely denied that anti-Zionist billionaire George Soros was a major J Street funder. Soros and his children continue to be major J Street donors, and Soros’ foundations work closely with J Street.
Other significant J Street donors include a board member of NIAC (Iranian lobbyist); an attorney who had represented the Saudi Embassy and whose husband was a major Saudi lobbyist; leaders of Muslim student groups;Saudi and Iranian-born Americans; Palestinian and Arab-American businessmen who also give to Arab-oriented anti-Israel PACs; the Turkish producer of a virulently anti-American, anti-Semitic Turkish film which depicts a Jewish American doctor harvesting organs from prisoners; A Muslim professor who writes about alleged Israeli “repression of the Palestinian people”; and many others of this ilk.
2. Obama ties to JStreet


Well, last night at a fundraiser at the Chicago home of Bettylu Saltzman, a longtime Israel supporter, Obama used the word “cabal” to describe his early supporters– and the three names he mentioned are all on the board of J Street. White House transcript:
I don’t know if Bettylu actually told me that she thought I could be President.  (Laughter.)  But what I do know is this — that when I had just gotten out of law school and was still finding my way, and I had come back here and I was assigned to work to register voters with Project Vote, Bettylu even then was at the forefront of a nonpartisan effort to get people registered and voting, back in 1992.  And right away Bettylu treated me like a son, and with the warmth and concern, and she was somebody who introduced me to so many of the people in this room, and introduced me to so many people here in Chicago. And so when I look around the room and I see folks like Joan Harris and Judy Gaynor and people who have been supporters of mine from the get-go, I can all trace that back to Bettylu.   We’ve got kind of a Obama cabal here in this room. 

and Now JSTREET is helping BDS on campuses!!!
http://freebeacon.com/culture/j-street-chapters-aiding-bds-campaigns/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment