1. spent millions in Israel to try and defeat Bibi. Failed
2. Called Bibi "chickensh.t".
3. Demanded Israel go back to "Auschwitz Lines" of 1947. Failed
4. Most anti-Semitic Act in the world in 2016 (according to Wiesenthal nazi hunting Organization) with his out-the-door abstention which labelled much of Jerusalem "illegally occupied" https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/27/obama-refusal-israel-vote-most-anti-semitic-2016/
6. Failed to deliver on promise to recognize Jerusalem as capital
7. Told Iran US would defend Iran if Israel attacked! https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/198565
8. Created genocidal Iran deal which never got ratified by Senate and iran never signed (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/…/State-Department-says-Iran-NEV…
12. Protected Hezbollah drug operation https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/obama-protected-hezbollah-drug-ring-to-save-iran-nukes-deal/
1. Nixed Obama's catastrophic Iran deal. Warns Iran against resumption of program. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-09/trump-warns-iran-of-severe-consequence-if-nuclear-work-resumes. 98% of Israeli leadership knows the Iran deal was genocidal for them and applaud Trump's nixing of Obama's (who is despised in Israel) perfidy. This is also supported by our traditional Arab allies, Saudis and Gulf States.
2. Recognizing Jerusalem
3. Reversing State Dept. claiming Judea and Samaria are "occupied"
4. Got Taylor Force ACT, denying use of our tax dollars for Palestinians to fund murderers of Jews.
5. Told Israel US has their back
6. Says only 20,000 palestinian refugee, not millions https://worldisraelnews.com/us-report-only-20000-palestinian-refugees-in-the-world-not-5-1-million/ https://worldisraelnews.com/us-report-only-20000-palestinian-refugees-in-the-world-not-5-1-million
7. Mitigated impact of Obama's "most anti-semitic act in the world in 2016. betrayed by Obama's most-anti-Semitic act in the world in 2016 (according to Simon Wiesenthal nazi Hunting org) when Obama abstained in UN resolution making much of Jerusalem illegally occupied territory. The impact of that odious Obama act has been mitigated and reversed by the Trump State Dept. no longer calling Judea/Samaria "occupied territory" and by recognizing Jerusalem as the capital.