Moses said to the people in his final charge "I put before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life...Be strong and resolute..for the Lord will not forsake you" Deut. 30 and 31. Former US National Debate Champion and Ordained Rabbi tackles issues of Public Policy, Israel, Islamic Terrorism, Antisemitism, Jewish Wisdom and the Chicago Bears
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Americans overwhelmingly understand Obama's is facilitating Iran getting the bomb
Let me get this straight - Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism, killed 200 of our troops in the Lebanon barracks attack, threatens to wipe our best, Middle East ally - Israel - off the face of the earth, and calls us the "Great Satan" and wants to eliminate us, too. Oh, and there's that whole nuclear arms / ICBM thing that would cause nuclear proliferation in the Middle East. But Barry and Mooch are throwing an Iranian New Year Celebration...... What part of this am I missing? Oh Valrie jarett Iranian born, is the key. Americans overwhelmingly understand Obama's is facilitating Iran getting the bomb
A bipartisan poll published on Sunday shows that support for U.S. President Barack Obama's Iran policy is practically non-existent.
According to the Times of Israel, a massive 84 percent of Americans are opposed to Obama's major concession to Tehran: A "sunset clause" that places a ten-year freeze on Iran's nuclear program.
A smaller but still decisive 57 percent majority agrees that Obama is not "doing enough to stop Iran from advancing toward a nuclear bomb." At the same time, 55 percent described an Iranian bomb as a disaster.
These numbers may be connected to another issue covered by the poll: A full 59 percent of Americans describe Obama as "a weak negotiator with foreign leaders."
If accurate, these numbers represent a serious problem for Obama. They indicate widespread discontent with his Iran policy, and, as such, could make it much easier for the U.S. Congress to block any attempt by the president to implement such a deal unilaterally via executive order.
Obama worst President ever sellout for terrorist Iran
2. iran does not need 1 centrifuge if they want only nuclear electricity http://globalpublicsquare.blogs.cnn.com/2014/12/13/israeli-minister-iran-doesnt-need-one-centrifuge/comment-page-7/
3. Iran is already cheating https://www.commentarymagazine.com/2014/11/09/obamas-wrong-irans-already-cheating-nuclear-deal/
4. iran horrible human rights violator now http://news.yahoo.com/ajc-commends-un-resolution-irans-human-rights-violations-202400175.html;_ylt=A0LEV742CP9UEh8AmXgPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEzaG5uYmtlBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDNgRjb2xvA2JmMQR2dGlkA1lIUzAwMl8x
5. Iran vows to destroy Israel and USA http://www.algemeiner.com/2014/05/27/iran-supreme-leader-vows-to-destroy-america-says-promoting-negotiation-is-treason/
6. Obama's top advisor born in Iran and has close ties to muslim brotherhood http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-politics/the-ulsterman-report-valerie-jarrett-and-the-muslim-brotherhood/. father was communist. http://iranian.com/main/singlepage/2008/valerie-jarrett.html
7. Iran exporting terror on 5 continents http://www.jewishpress.com/news/breaking-news/netanyahus-map-of-iranian-terror-network-sets-stage-for-the-speech/2015/03/03/
8. many in Middle East know obama is selling them all out for iran http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/12/27/saudis-lament-have-been-stabbed-in-back-by-obama/
9. Why no deal better than this deal http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/opinion/commentary-why-no-deal-with-iran-is-better-than-a-/nkKLB/