When someone says "FREE FREE Palestine" and you have an opportunity to "dialogue", ask them if they understand 1. A Free Palestine means the end of Israel, the only Jewish state in the world because the Palestinians have shown for 65 year they will not live side by side with Israel, and the genocide of 7 million Jews. PLO was created in 1964 calling for free free Palestine when an Arab nation, Jordan, had sovereignty over the west Bank and Gaza. Obviously they intend to steal Israel's land by force. 2. Creating a new violent corrupt jihadist terrorist nation of a phony people that never existed before 1960. Just what the world needs.
3. Israel has said for decades they are fine with a Palestinian state living in peace, side by side the Jewish state but the ARABS/Muslims have shown zero interest in peace. 4. GAZA is already 100% free of Jews and instead of trying to build a country, they terrorize their own citizens and shot 10,000 missiles at civilian Israelis.
Last year’s peace talks with the Palestinian Authority failed not because of Israeli settlement expansion, but because the Palestinians are simply not ready for peace yet, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu charged Sunday.
Palestinians leaders are barbaric terrorists with whom no one can make peace
g. Abbas routinely honors and praises terrorist murderers of Jews
o.. Hamas, Fatah Officials Praise Terrorist Who Killed Israeli Baby Oct 23, 2014 http://www.investigativeproject.org/4624/hamas-fatah-officials-praise-terrorist-who-killed
- Of all the idiocies uttered in reaction to Benjamin Netanyahu's stunning election victory, none is more ubiquitous than the idea that peace prospects are now dead because Netanyahu has declared that there will be no Palestinian state while he is Israel's prime minister.
- I have news for the lowing herds: There would be no peace and no Palestinian state if Isaac Herzog were prime minister either. Or Ehud Barak or Ehud Olmert for that matter. The latter two were (non-Likud) prime ministers who offered the Palestinians their own state - with its capital in Jerusalem and every Israeli settlement in the new Palestine uprooted - only to be rudely rejected. This is not ancient history. This is 2000, 2001 and 2008.
- The fundamental reality remains: This generation of Palestinian leadership - from Yasser Arafat to Mahmoud Abbas - has never and will never sign its name to a final peace settlement dividing the land with a Jewish state.
- Today, however, there is a second reason a peace agreement is impossible: the supreme instability of the entire Middle East. Syria has al-Qaeda allies, Hizbullah fighters, government troops and even the occasional Iranian general prowling the Israeli border. In the last four years, Egypt has had two revolutions and three radically different regimes.
- The West Bank could fall to Hamas overnight. At which point fire rains down on Tel Aviv, Ben-Gurion Airport and the entire Israeli urban heartland.
- Peace awaits three things. Eventual Palestinian acceptance of a Jewish state. A Palestinian leader willing to sign a deal based on that premise. A modicum of regional stability that allows Israel to risk the potentially fatal withdrawals such a deal would entail. I believe such a day will come. But there is zero chance it comes now or even soon. That's essentially what Netanyahu said Thursday.
Or the Palestinians who were exiled from Jordan to a peaceful Lebanon and started a civil war that cost more than 120,000 lives and created more refugees, with many exiled from Lebanon?
And you want Israel to stop the bloodshed"?