1. His administration continually leaks classified documents that endanger our soldiers and especially our ally Israel
2. Said he wants to bring daylight between Israel and
3 .He bragged about killing Bin Laden, when he hypocritically campaigned against the means they used to find him. That got the actual Seals who killed him so mad they are campaigning against him
4 He hired Muslim brotherhood tied terrorists to be in the USA government
5 Aided Muslim Brotherhood dominated Egypt by reducing helping overthrow Mubarack, their debt and doing military exercises with them, while scaling back our exercises with Israel.
6.He has stalled and delayed and appeased Iran as they march forward to develop nuclear weapons and daily say they want to wipe out Israel
7.. He has tried to bully, threaten, intimidated and repeatedly turned his back on Israel ( 49 borders, no building in Jerusalem) and had the word Jerusalem removed from the DNC platform as well as Hamas as terror, and Palestinians no right of return,. He realized that Jerusalem's omission was an error and lied and said he did not know, and when he instructed them to put it back, they did, but over a majority loud chorus of boos from the delegates. DNC convention has featured a large Muslim extremist sub convention.
8. Foolishly encouraged and embraced Arab Spring, which is turning into Arab nightmare. g. He forbade the CIA and FBI from using the words Muslim or Islam when they investigate, making it impossible to do their job and called Fort Hood massacre of a Muslim killing our soldiers shouting allah akbar workplace violence.
9. Obama refused to push for Israel to be included in an international terrorist conference.
10. Makes us more dependent on Arab oil that funds terror
11. Massive spread of Islamic jihad under his watch-
Libya: he helped push out Quaddafi
Iraq-pulled out after war was won opening way for ISIS
Syria: drew red lines and then ignored them when breached
Hamas: secret talks with this terrorist group while they toss missiles daily at Israel for 6 months and continued to fund PA even after the have unity government with Hamas
Iran: weakened sanctions consistently and now extends talks while they move forward , desperate for horrible deal tjhat will endanger Israel and all Mideast.
12. His record before he entered high electoral politics in 2004, especially his associations with radical anti-Zionists
13. Obama’s favorite foreign leader calls Israelis Nazis Erdogan calls Israel more barbaric than Hitler It is no surprise, with this violent, hateful rhetoric, that there are violent protests against Israel in Turkey. It is also no surprise that Obama would name this vicious Jew-hater as his closest friend among world leaders. “Erdogan calls Israel more barbaric than Hitler,” Times of Israel, July 19, 2014qw
15. His administration calls Bibi Chickenshit and a coward and obama uninterested in finding out whom, because it was him.
16. US denies visas to Israelis in record numbers http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/.premium-1.576109
17. In Gaza conflict: a. His FAA blocked flights to Israel b. Denying visas to Israelis
c. Holds up armaments so Israel can defend itself d. Tried to cut Iron dome funding but Congress overruled e. Tried to get Hamas biggest boosters Qatar to get agreement allowing Hamas total freedom to rebuild misslies f. JOHN KERRY PLEDGES $47 MILLION TO HELP HAMAS REBUILD MISSILE SUPPLIES AND REOPEN TUNNELS g. Obama works out $11 billion arms deal to Hamas biggest supporter, Qatar
18. appoints another anti israel person to important post
++++ all Obama's efforts to aid jihad
- Supported the formation of a Hamas/Fatah Palestinian Authority (PA) unity regime, meaning that Hamas, a Nazi-like terrorist organization which calls in its Charter for the destruction of Israel and the worldwide murder of Jews, would be part of the PA and, as such, a recipient of U.S. funding.
- Called and worked actively for an immediate ceasefire, which would prevent Israel from completing the vital mission it undertook — and which President Obama originally claimed he supported — to eliminate Hamas’ rocket capacity and destroy its newly-discovered terror tunnel network, which is designed to enable Hamas to carry out mass casualty terror attacks and kidnappings inside Israel. These tunnels are large enough to enable vehicles to be driven through them and one which was discovered was found to be mined and beneath an Israeli kindergarten. A ceasefire would enable Hamas to maintain these tunnels and its rocket armory intact, yet, as Caroline Glick observed in theJerusalem Post, “As Israel has uncovered the scope of Hamas’s infrastructure of murder and terror, the US has acted with the UN, Turkey and Qatar to pressure Israel (and Egypt) to agree to a cease-fire and so end IDF operations against Hamas before the mission is completed.” When President Obama proclaims that Israel has a right to defend itself, but then demands an immediate ceasefire, he is really saying Israel must immediately stop defending itself.
- Had Secretary of State John Kerry announce this week in Cairo $47 million in additional aid to Gaza, “which is in effect $47 million for Hamas … Aiding Hamas while simultaneously isolating Israel does two things. One, it helps our enemy. Two, it hurts our ally,” as Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) observed yesterday. This aid to Hamas is also likely in contravention of U.S. law, which prohibits funding Hamas and other designated terrorist organizations.
- Had the the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) impose, not merely a warning, but an astonishing and unnecessary ban on flight to Israel — something that was only lifted yesterday, following criticism from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, former New York City Mayor, Michael Bloomberg, Senator Ted Cruz and others, who all pointed out that Ben-Gurion Airport is extremely well-secured and perhaps the most well-protected airport in the world. The FAA ban was also outrageous and bizarre, given that the FAA does not ban travel to far riskier locations, like Iraq, Pakistan, Malaysia, Yemen, or to Ukraine, where an airliner was recently shot down. The FAA generally issues warnings, rather than outright flight bans, which makes this ban on flights to Tel Aviv all the more extraordinary.
- When in June 2009, he addressed the Muslim world in Cairo, President Obama insisted on inviting members of the parliamentary bloc of the (then-banned) radical Muslim Brotherhood over the objections of U.S. ally, Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak - though the Obama administration later denied that it did so. (A furious Mubarak refused to attend.)
- When a groundswell of opposition to Mubarak’s rule arose in February 2011, President Obama called for Mubarak to step down “now” while his spokesman called for early elections involving “non-secular actors” — despite the fact that numerous surveys had shown before 2011 that large majorities of Egyptians favor discriminatory sharia, the death penalty for apostates, and so on — meaning that it was almost certain that radical Muslims would triumph in elections.
- When the Muslim Brotherhood senior leader and the Brotherhood’s candidate or president, Mohamed Morsi was, unsurprisingly, elected president, President Obama did not discontinue arming the regime, even though its future policies were as yet entirely unknown. Conversely, when in July 2013, Morsi was ousted by the Egyptian military under Field Marshal Abdul el-Sisi, Obama suspended military aid.
- In 2009, when Iranians were brutalized on Tehran’s streets for protesting the rigged re-election of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Obama did not call for Ahmadinejad to step down and back democracy protesters — he pointedly refused to get involved, saying “it’s not productive, given the history of U.S.-Iranian relations, to be seen as meddling.
- Last year, following somewhat tightened UN Security Council sanctions on Iran, President Obama agreed to immediately weaken them, granting Iran some $20 billion in sanctions relief over 6 months (not merely $6-7 billion, as the Administration initially claimed) under the terms of the Geneva interim agreement. That agreement permitted Iran to retain intact all the essential elements of its nuclear weapons program - its Arak plutonium plant; continued uranium enrichment; intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM) programs, even retention of its enriched uranium stocks. (Iran was simply required to reduce these to an oxide which can be restored in weeks to weapons-grade uranium.)
- Last month, President Obama freed five senior Taliban terrorist commanders in exchange for an American serviceman who may have been a deserter.
There is this Chicago guy Steve Sheffey, a shill for Obama, who has to twist himself into a pretzel to try and defend obama's pro jihadist, stab Israel in the back policies. To read more about that, see
Ex-Mossad cheif, Meir Dagan was wrong about Muslim brotherhoodand Assad. Why should we take his word on #Iran?israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx…
Even the ultra liberal israeli newspaper says Dugan wrong about Iran.
Richard Baehr on the disgusting Democratic boycotters