Monday, August 17, 2015
Are you wondering how a Jew could support the Iran deal?
Are you wondering how a Jew could support the Iran deal? This Iran deal gives nuclear enrichment legitimacy to the world's most anti Semitic nation, whose leaders openly deny the Holocaust and chant "death to Israel". This deal gives them hundreds of billions of $ in rewards and new business, they will use to further spread their terrorism and kill more Jews than they have. They have said openly they have no problem losing many millions in a nuclear battle if they get the glory of wiping out the Jewish state. They are the main suppliers of missiles and money to buy missiles to Hezbollah in Lebanon and Hamas in Gaza. Democratic Senator Schumer, and Democratic Harvard law prof. Dershowitz both state that the verification in this deal is full of loopholes, Iran has always cheated, they are a brutal barbaric regime and OPPOSE this terrible deal.76% of israel oppose it, including all opposition parties. . Obama and leftist supporters of the deal including the New York Times and Washington post use raw anti-Semitic language against opponents of the deal, including Senator Schumer.(1a) Under Obama's watch Isis has not been diminished at all, Islamic terror is spreading everywhere, decapitations on US streets, Israel constantly harassed by him, (1) and now this. How can Jews support this deal? ANSWER: remember some Jews voted for Hitler until he took away their right to vote and some continued working fo him in the Nazi military. "Although the early National Socialists preached moderate anti-semitism (something that Jews had experienced for centuries in Europe), many patriotic Jews threw in their support to the "cause", believing the anti-Semitic rhetoric was nothing more than what they had experienced in the past, and believed this rhetoric to be innocuous." Tragically, for some Jews, their god is LEFTISM, and here it is Obama, not the God of Israel. Whatever evil he does, they will go along. Jews in Congress voting for this deal (so far 5 of 9 Jewish Senators announced FOR) put party loyalty above choosing evil.. There is nothing they can do to be made to realize what is happening. Happily Obama has lost some Jewish support. 78% voted for him in 2008. Last poll I saw saw his favorability among Jews at 50%. Overwhemingly, Jews REJECT this horrific deal. Polls suggesting otherwise are leftist lies. (2) Maybe that will move more Jews over to voting a better way. 1a. http://shoebat.com/.../blame-the-jews-and-the-jewish.../ 1.http://strongandresolute.blogspot.com/.../timeline-of... 2. http://strongandresolute.blogspot.com/…/us-oppose-iran-deal…- are.html After hearing both sides Jews OPPOSE 58%-30%
Dr. Ben Carson said Obama is an anti-Semite. Some Democrats
say this is just Republican propaganda.
Is he right?
Follow the evidence.
1. Obama attends church of anti Semite reverend for 26 years (1).
2. Obama uses anti-Semitic rhetoric in battle over Iran deal(2)
3. Obama tries to have Moslem Brotherhood terrorist
anti-Semite Morsi lead Egypt and financed hi with $1.5 billion and f16s (3)
4. Obama does nothing to weaken Isis in one year as they spew
anti-Semitism in new treatise compared to Mein kampf. (4)
5. Iran, worst terrorist nation on earth, already responsible for 5000 dead Jews, daily calls for "death to israel" and Obama just promised $150 billion which they will use to spread more terror vs israel and Obama provides legitimacy for their nuclear enriched uranium (5)
6. Obama long anti-Israel timeline of activities (6)
7. Obama loves to dine with Israel haters 20 years ago this
and last month this http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/06/23/obama-hosts-israel-haters-at-iftar-dinner-presidents-table/
8. Has Jews in government as part of his diplomatic jihad.
9. Wondering How some Jews can support him and the iran deal? (9)
1. Jeremiah Wright: Messenger of Intolerance .Jeremiah Wright, the pastor emeritus at Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC) in Chicago, is once again at the center of a controversy after making inflammatory statements about Jews and Zionists. Wright blamed Jews for the fact that he has been out of touch with President Barack Obama in an interview with the Daily Press, a Newport News, Virginia-based newspaper, on June 9. Wright noted that "them Jews aren't going to let him talk to me."In the same interview, Wright asserted that Israel is committing ethnic cleansing in Gaza, which he described as "a sin and a crime against humanity," and expressed his belief that the Obama Administration would have sent a U.S. delegation to the 2009 Durban Review Conference in April if not for fear of losing "the Jewish vote, the A-I-P-A-C vote, that's controlling him."Wright later stated that he misspoke and that he did not mean to refer to Jews, but rather Zionists. "I'm not talking about all Jews, all people of the Jewish faith, I'm talking about Zionists," Wright said. Wright's initial comments and subsequent effort to distinguish between Jews and Zionists is reminiscent of his past inflammatory comments, which propelled him into the spotlight during Obama's primary run, and which he maintained had been taken out of context by the media and others.
(2) Gutter Politics'Simon Weisenthal Center accuses
White House of legitimizing hate and antisemitism
8:39 AM on Thursday, August 13, 2015 - Av 28, 5775 In an unusually strongly worded statement, the Simon Wiesenthal Center denounced White House attacks on opponents of the Iran deal as legitiming antisemitism and hate.In particular, the Jewish group singled out against Sen. Chuck Schumer of New York, who announced last week that he opposes the deal.
“The spectacle of labeling Senator Schumer and other opponents of the controversial Iran nuclear deal as ‘warmongers’ who are more loyal to Israel than America is the lowest form of gutter politics seen in our country since Joe McCarthy.” “Instead of passionate and reasoned debates based on objective analysis of facts, we are increasingly witness to eblasts, political cartoons, and sound bites that outrageously call into question people’s loyalty to our nation. "We fear that such hateful rhetoric between now and next month’s historic vote will legitimize mainstream hate and anti-Semitism and falsely reduce an important policy decision that impacts on international terrorism, our Arab allies and the future of the Middle East, to a disagreement between the US and Israel.”The center's statement comes on the heels of a Tablet editorial that strongly condemned the White House's tactics as "bigotry," as well as an ADL statement condemning hate speech.
4. Intelligence officials are comparing a newly discovered secret Islamic State document to Hitler’s “Mein Kampf,” as it blames Israel for the rise of the Islamic State and crowns U.S. President Barack Obama as the “Mule of the Jews.”Found in Pakistan’s remote tribal region by American Media Institute (AMI), the 32-page Urdu language document promotes an “end of the world” battle as a final solution. It argues that the Islamic leader should be recognized as the sole ruler of the world’s 1 billion Muslims, under a religious empire called a “caliphate.”“It reads like the caliphate’s own Mein Kampf,” said a U.S. intelligence official, who reviewed the document. “While the world is watching videos of beheadings and crucifixions in Iraq and Syria the Islamic State is moving into North Africa the Middle East, and now we see it has a strategy in South Asia. It’s a magician’s trick, watch this hand and you’ll never see what the other is doing.”
+Obama just pretending to fight isis http://finance.yahoo.com/news/crippling-contradiction-obamas-isis-strategy-180238616.html
+stronger than one year ago http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-a-year-of-the-caliphate-have-us-tactics-played-into-islamist-hands-10345905.html