Israel is only country in Middle East Arabs, Muslims, Christians, Jews, women, gays can live safely. Jews have always lived there, even after Rome killed 1 million in 70 CE. Palestine was the name ROME gave the land 2000 years ago and the Palestinians were always Jews. there was no such thing a Palestinians people in history until manufactured by the 21 Arab nations to weaken Israel. Israel has been viciously attacked in many wars starting from its birth in 1948 and faced constant terrorism from the Arab neighbors who call themselves Palestinians, but who mostly came to the region after Israel was created because of Israel's economy. they are well funded by Iran and other terrorist nations and send thousands of bombs at Israeli civilians regularly. No nation on earth, including the USA, does more to try and spare the terrorist civilians when they Israel has to try and stop the bombs. A Palestinians state would just be another vicious terrorist nation.
Terrrorist Palestinans just want all of Israel and Jews dead and they have ZERO claim to anything
1. Israel became a state in 1312 B.C.E., two millennia before Islam.
2.Arab refugees from Israel began calling themselves “Palestinians” in 1967, two decades after (modern) Israeli statehood in 1948.
3.After conquering the land in 1272 B.C.E., Jews ruled it for a thousand years and maintained a continuous presence there for 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab rule following conquest in 633 B.C.E. lasted just 22 years.
5.For over 3,300 years, Jerusalem was the Jewish capital. It was never the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity. Even under Jordanian rule,(East) Jerusalem was not made the capital, and no Arab leader came to visit it.
6. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in the bible, but not once is it mentioned in the Qur’an.
7. King David founded Jerusalem; Mohammed never set foot in it.
8.Jews pray facing Jerusalem; Muslims face Mecca. If they are between the two cities, Muslims pray facing Mecca, with their backs to Jerusalem.
9.In 1948, Arab leaders urged their people to leave, promising to cleanse the land of Jewish presence. 68% of them fled without ever setting eyes on an Israeli soldier.
10. Virtually the entire Jewish population of Muslim countries had to flee as the result of violence and pogroms.
11. Some 630,000 Arabs left Israel in 1948, while close to a million Jews were forced to leave the Muslim countries.
12.In spite of the vast territories at their disposal, Arab refugees were deliberately prevented from assimilating into their host countries. Of 100 million refugees following World War 2, they are the only group tohave never integrated with their co-religionists. Most of the Jewish refugees from Europe and Arab lands were settled in Israel,a country no larger than New Jersey, USA.
13. There are 22 Muslim countries, not counting Palestine. There is only one Jewish state.
14. Fatah and Hamas constitutions still call for the destruction of Israel.
Israel ceded most of the west bank and all of Gaza to the Palestinian authority, and even provided it with arms.
15.During the Jordanian occupation, Jewish holy sites were vandalized and were off limits to Jews. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian holy sites are accessible to all faiths.
16. Out of 175 United Nations Security Council resolutions up to1990, 97 were against Israel; out of 690 general assembly resolutions,429 were against Israel.
17. The U.N. was silent when the Jordanians destroyed 58 synagogues in the old city of Jerusalem. It remained silent while Jordan systematically desecrated the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives, and it remained silent when Jordan enforced apartheid laws preventing Jews from accessing the temple mount and western wall.
18. Arabs started all five wars against Israel, and lost every one of them.