5. How are Palestinians any different than so many millions and millions of Muslims?
1. Palestinian leadership is corrupt and hurt their own people.
2. They are racists. They desire to keep any future Palestinian state Jew-free.
3. Jews are indigenous and the Palestinians are not (they’re Arabs from the Arabian peninsula). Many Palestinians LIE about being born inside Israel. Arafat was born in Egypt but claimed Israel as an example. We’ve lived on that land continuously since biblical times, and a mass Arab immigration followed the agricultural advancements brought to that land by the Jews. We’ve inhabited it continuously since the 18th century B.C.E., despite constant wars and attempted expulsions by colonial powers. We are the ultimate survivors of oppression, which includes centuries of enforced dhimmitude on our own land by colonialist Arab invaders from the Hijaz (did you know the word “Palestinian” means “invader”? This movement called Zionism, which emerged in the 19th century, is about reclaiming our ancestral land from its colonial rulers (then the Muslim Ottomans), and refusing to endure dhimmitude any longer. We did this by buying land from the once-barren territory, often from absentee colonial landowners from the colony’s Mother Country who charged us way more than what it was worth. We cultivated the land with new agricultural technologies that we learned and developed while in exile, and many Arab immigrants came from surrounding lands later on to share in on this prosperity. After the holocaust, the world realized how badly the Jews need a haven from persecution so the UN let us have Israel. This, the Zionist dream and reality, is the ultimate story of an indigenous population exiled from their homeland or made to live as dhimmis finally reclaiming our sovereignty, the holy grail of a social justice movement.
3. The Arab armies, whose leader Haj Amin Husseini was allied with Hitler, fought us at every turn because to them, we should always be dhimmis and “know our place”. We refused to back down and continued this resistance, refusing to be violent unless provoked, which we are frequently.
4. Young adults in Israel don’t enlist in the IDF because they want to, they go because they know they need to in order for their country to survive.
5. Even though the British gave the Arabs their own state already, Jordan, we’re still willing to compromise some of our land for a Palestinian state if they’re willing to recognize us, which they don’t seem to. All they seem to do is send terrorists our way and compensate them and their families for attacking us. How is that just? Why would this make us want to take down the blockade when they only want to kill us. Palestinian's LIE about Israelis. They are barbarian terrorist monsters who want to deny Jews our ancestral homeland, kill all Jews and steal our land. Once they stop that, and prove they will live in peace side by side with Jews, then the conflict will be OVER.