- Hillary would be Obama’s 3rd term on steroids. She is as much a liar, radical, anti-Israel, pro terrorism as he is.
- 1.Long held pro Islamic jihad views/anti Israel views except when she wants jewish money to run
- 2. .Apologetics for Hamas terrorism
- 3. Sides with Obama’s appeasement on Iran
- 4. Took millions from Arab countries even as Secr. of State
- 5. Her top aid is Muslim brotherhood family
- 6. She committed Email felonies
- 7. Most americans think she is a liar
- 8. No accomplishments as Senator or Secretary of State
- 9. Said businesses do not creat jobs
- 10. mentored by Saul Alinsky, as Obama was
- 11. Temperamentally unsuited. ANGER out of control.
- 12. Scandalmania
- 13. –Playing Political Games With Foreign Policy
- 14. Hillary Was Fired During The Watergate Investigation
- 15. Benghazi: Four Americans Dead on Hillary’s Watch and blamed organized Alquida attack on youtube video
plus Nevertheless, here are 7 reasons, including Benghazi, why Hillary Clinton would make a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad president.
5. Tempermentally unsuited. ANGER out of control.
Three recent biographies on Hillary Rodham Clinton, each by widely separated and totally diverse authors, have come to the same conclusion: Hillary has a terrible temper, holds long-lasting grudges, and has a fragile emotional state that can be traced to her childhood. The question these biographical accounts pose is: how will these flaws affect the country, should she win the White House?by Chase.Hamil in All News
As a U.S. Senator Hillary accomplished exactly nothing. Not a single piece of landmark legislation to her name.
Hillary’s health care plan bombed so bad it cost the Democrats control of Congress, including control of the House of Representatives for the first time in 40 years.
Many of the Clinton era scandals in the 90’s – including the opening up of 900 confidential FBI files of political opponents – cast Hillary in a suspicious light. Nothing was proven, but you know how that goes.
“‘Whitewater-gate,’ ‘Cattle-gate,’ ‘Jenifer Flowers-gate,’ ‘Nanny-gate,’ ‘Lincoln bedroom-gate,’ ‘Travel-gate,’ ‘Trooper-gate,’ ‘File-gate,’ ‘Paula Jones-gate,’ ‘Vince Foster-gate’, ‘Helicopter-gate,’ ‘White House Coffee-gate,’ ‘Web Hubbell Hush Money-gate,’ ‘Pardon-gate,’ ‘Illegal Gift-Gate,’ ‘Monica-gate,’ ‘Benghazi-gate,’ ‘Email-gate,’ ‘Wiped Server-gate,’” he said. “Hillary Clinton has more ‘gates’ than a South Texas cattle ranch, and Americans know it.”
Hillary Clinton admitted her opposition to the troop surge in Iraq was politically motivated because she knew she would be facing Barack Obama in the 2008 Democratic primary.
Huma Abedin, a “top adviser” to Hillary Clinton at the State Department (and wife of Anthony Weiner), was given a special arrangement that allowed her to earn money from a corporation formed by a Bill Clinton aide, and allowed her to serve in a role with the Clinton Foundation while she was a federal employee.Conveniently, Huma forgot to disclose the arrangement on the State Department financial disclosure forms. Oops.
Hillary was fired for her work during the Watergate investigation. As her supervisor at the time put it, “She was an unethical, dishonest lawyer. She conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality.”
Under her reign as Secretary of State Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were murdered when terrorists stormed the American compound in Benghazi, Libya. When she was questioned about the Obama Administration’s initial story that the attack was provoked by an anti-Islam YouTube video, Clinton callously blurted, “What difference, at this point, does it make?” Really!?