Moses said to the people in his final charge "I put before you life and death, blessing and curse. Choose life...Be strong and resolute..for the Lord will not forsake you" Deut. 30 and 31. Former US National Debate Champion and Ordained Rabbi tackles issues of Public Policy, Israel, Islamic Terrorism, Antisemitism, Jewish Wisdom and the Chicago Bears
Friday, April 3, 2015
Middle East Arab leaders OPPOSED to this diplomatic jihad
hese Middle East leaders are just as worried as Israel about a nuclear-armed Iran.
1. "That program must be stopped …. The danger of letting it go on is greater than the danger of stopping it." -King Hamad bin Isa al-Khalifa of Bahrain, who also told former CIA Director General David Petraeus to use whatever means necessary to put an end to Iran’s nuclear weapons program.
2. "We cannot live with a nuclear Iran… There are many countries in the region that if they lack assurance that the U.S. is willing to confront Iran, they will start running for cover with Iran." -Ambassador Yousef al-Otaiba, Ambassador of the United Arab Emirates to the U.S., publicly endorsing the use of the military option for countering Iran’s nuclear program.
3. "[Iran's nuclear program] totally turns over the balance of power and makes Iran the master of the region and influential instrument in its decisions - the [Gulf Cooperation Council] position should be united, strong, and clear …. The Iranian project threatens the entire region with catastrophes." -Abdullah Bishara, Former Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council
4. "The rules have changed on the nuclear subject.... Everybody's going for nuclear programs.... What we don't want is an arms race to come out of [Iran’s nuclear-weapons pursuit]." -King Abdullah of Jordan
5. "The Iranian nuclear program ... is worrisome not only for us, but for the entire world." -United Arab Emirates Foreign Minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed al-Nahyan
6. "Saudi Arabia and the other GCC countries can't find any justification for such nuclear activity, which poses great dangers for all the peoples in the Gulf region." -Abdul Rahman ibn Hamad al-Attiya, Former Secretary-General of the Gulf Cooperation Council
7. "Cut off the Head of the Snake" -King Abdullah, the late ruler of Saudi Arabia, is reputed to have said this to encourage U.S. officials to carry out military strikes against the Iranian nuclear program.
- See more at: http://www.ajc.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=7oJILSPwFfJSG&b=9077509&ct=14552719&utm_content=bufferf3426&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer#sthash.fz1owBHZ.dpuf