Wednesday, June 24, 2015

PRO ISIS Muslims not tiny subset. It is 81%!

Next time someone calls you Islamophobic, or proclaims that Islam is a religion of peace, teach them the facts: Islam was evil in origin and 81% Muslims SUPPORT ISIS. Why only 81% The other 19% are Shiites who support genocidal iran.
child abuse, sexual slavery, mass murder, bestiality, anti gay, anti women
1.      TOLL? 590 million murdered
2.      No such thing as islamophobia! because phobias are irrational and there is nothing irrational about fear and hatred islam

3.      Can never believe anything a Muslim says. Their religion advocates lying.    

4.      Erdogan of Turkey” No such thing as moderate Muslim. We are all radical Muslims”

No comments:

Post a Comment