World will lift "all sanctions," timing undecided; enrichment to continue; Obama: This is our best option.
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2015/04/02/israel-obamas-iran-deal-detached-from-wretched-reality/The smiles in Lausanne are detached from wretched reality in which Iran refuses to make any concessions on the nuclear issue and continues to threaten Israel and all other countries in the Middle East,” said Israeli Minister Yuval Steinitz. “We will continue with our efforts to explain and persuade the world in hopes of preventing a bad (final) agreement,” he added.Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said in a statement on Thursday that he hoped world powers would try to “significantly roll back Iran’s nuclear capabilities.” “One cannot understand that when forces supported by Iran continue to conquer more ground in Yemen, in Lausanne they are closing their eyes to this aggression,” said Netanyahu. “But we are not closing our eyes and we will continue to act against every threat in every generation, certainly in this generation,” he added.
13. Obama consistently fought tough sanctions from the get-go
14. And we are rewarding Iran financially http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/03/27/u-s-to-award-iran-11-9-billion-through-end-of-nuke-talks-another-490-million-released-on-tuesday-under-deal/
15. Enforcement will be a impossible (12)\
16. Iran is already bragging about our concessions http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-brags-about-nuke-concessions/
17. A day later and Iran says Obama LYING about the deal. http://therightscoop.com/that-didnt-last-long-iran-accuses-obama-admin-of-lying-about-nuclear-agreement/
18. President Rouhani called this all "diplomatic Jihad. http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iranian-president-diplomacy-with-u-s-is-an-active-jihad/
19. Wall Street Journal today "The truth, contrary to the President, is that the critics of his Iran framework do not want war. But they also don’t want a phony peace to lead to a nuclear Middle East that leads to a far more horrific war a decade from now. "
Obama's many lies about Iran deal.
Observation:On Wednesday, Iran rejected most of the concessions it reportedly agreed to undertake. Top Iranian leaders are describing the framework as a ‘lie’ and announced that international nuclear inspectors will not be permitted to enter any of its contested military sites.
1. Iran can be successful regional power in compliance with our norms of behavior
2. 99.9% Muslims want want we want
3. Iran can be counted on to abide by agreements
4. Inspectors can verify compliance
5. This deal will guarantee Iran won't get bomb
6. My sanctions hampered their efforts
7. They have fawta vs use nuclear bomb
8. Their faith precludes use of nuclear bomb
9. I will protect Israel
10. We and Iran agree on the terms of the deal
Obama lies by omission. Neglects to state
1. His top aids :Kerry, Valarie Jarett, Susan Rice have deep ties to Iran
2. Iran's ongoing spread of terrorism on 5 continents
3. Iran's ongoing talk of destroying Israel and USA
4. Iran's ICBM and submarine programs
5. His extensive, long enduring Islamic support and fraternizing with terrorists
6, Sending secret envoy before 2008 election promising mullahs they'd like his presidency
7. Scoffed at Israel's demand that Israel's right to exist be prerequisite
Details below http://strongandresolute.blogspot.com/2015/04/obamas-many-many-lies-about-iran-deal.html
Why is he lying about this? He wants help Iran. because he is pro Islmic Jihad
In the climate of this
"John Bolton: Americans Must Do Anything to Kill Iran Deal"
Terrorism expert summarizes this: “Steve Emerson Terrorism expert
“we have an administration that's in bed with these radical Islamic groups
"Former CIA Obama has switched sides"
Mark levin-obama-anti-semitism-reeks-from your-administration"
U.S. Jewish Leaders Urge "Safeguards" to Ensure Iran's Compliance
The Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations called Thursday for "safeguards" to ensure Iran's compliance with the nuclear deal, highlighting Iran's "past record" of "obfuscation and evasion." The Jewish leaders said they "strongly believe that Congress must have an active role and be given the opportunity to review any potential final agreement. We also urge the administration to work with Congress in agreeing on and preparing for immediate implementation of legislation which would impose new and severe sanctions in the event that a detailed accord cannot be reached or that Iran violates the terms of any accord."
"Both the United States and Israel, and their leaders, are committed to a peaceful solution of the Iranian nuclear issue. However, any solution must provide long-term assurance that Iran will not be able to acquire a nuclear weapons capability." (Times of Israel)